Read an Excerpt from "The Potty Boot Camp"
If you are interested in learning more about 'The Potty Boot Camp,' a downloadable excerpt is now available to preview. To visit the sample, please click the following link:http://booklocker.com/pdf/3161s.pdfWant to read more? In the full version of the book, the following topics are discussed:
* Eight activities you should do before you ever even start potty training.
* The most important concept your child needs to understand before commencing training.
* The best potty training product on the market that eliminates "power struggles" between you and your child.
* Why having your child wear pull-ups is the worst thing you can do when toilet training.You'll also be taught the actual "Boot Camp" technique:
* How your child will completely understand the concept of needing to put their pee and poop into the potty by the end of the first day of training.
* Learn techniques to keep your child entertained on the potty.
* Learn how to make the progression from "potty training" to "potty trained" and how to not get discouraged during the process.
* How to handle the stubborn child.
* Steps to take if your training doesn't go as planned.
* Helpful techniques and products that will keep your child's motivation high throughout the training process.Bonus Topics Include:
* The Potty "Poop" Camp - a method to use when your child is fully potty trained except for #2.
* How to handle regression in a formerly "trained" child.
* The true meaning of "potty trained" and what are realistic expectations for you to have of your toddler.
* Why you should consider potty training before the age of two.'The Potty Boot Camp: Basic Training for Toddlers' is a short, no-nonsense, to-the-point and straightforward method of toilet training. The eBook download is available from Booklocker.com: www.booklocker.com/books/3161.htm